God Bless America
Today history was made. This election was bound to rewrite history books either way the election played out. People who never felt political are now showing an interest (that would be me!). More people turned out to vote than ever before...over one hundred million people (100,000,000)! No matter which way you voted today, I feel one thing is true, America was reunited! Both sides of the political arena came together for the betterment of our country. I truly felt that either way, things were on the move to change. We must trust our new leader to lead our country and leave it better than today. I pray for President-Elect Obama as he has his work cut out for him. The speech he just gave about the direction we are headed excites me. I hope that no matter what affiliation you pledge, you give your support to this new realm of government. It will be a wild ride and I'm ready.!
*****
So congratulations to our 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama....GOD BLESS YOU in carrying our country on your shoulders....may you do the best job you possibly can....and may the people of our great nation unite and support you!
*****
Our little girl gives me hope for our country too. She has been asking a lot about what she sees on TV: the flag, the elephant, the donkey, the red/white/blue. We can't pass a flag without her stopping, putting her hand on her heart and doing this. If only more people would do as our little girl is doing, our country can only get better and become more universal!
(Just click on the play button....make sure your sound is up a bit first)
Well we've been practicing a special something just for today and while I don't mean to brag, but she had this down pat in about 2 days!!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness, how sweet is she?!!
What a smart girl!
Oh, that is amazing. She is such a smart little girl, just like her mommy! The only sad thing is, is that we just voted in a president who will not recite the pledge of allegiance, that to some of us means so much!
I'm looking for Halloween pics, I know you have them?????
Ahh, she is even cuter than Sarah Palin. This video will be priceless when Kensi becomes the first female president :)
GRAMMY says that she is amazing...I love you baby girl....and Kim Elliot is right about her being PRESIDENT
:( so sad no update in a 1.5 weeks :(
Post a Comment